Use of the Website includes accessing and browsing the Website and the Content.
ICD Brookfield Place Limited
The Website is operated by ICD Brookfield Place Limited, a joint venture between the Investment Corporation of Dubai and Brookfield Property Partners. ICD Brookfield Place Limited is established in the Dubai International Financial Centre. Our registered address is Unit 603, Level 6, Gate Precinct Building 3, Dubai International Financial Centre PO Box 507034, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
To contact us, please write to our address (above) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licence to use the Website
- download any material from the Website or save any such material to your computer;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website; and
- unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, republish material from the Website, sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website, show any material from the Website in public, exploit material from the Website for a commercial purpose or redistribute material from the Website.
Access to the Website
We do not guarantee that access to the Website, or the Content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you for any reason if the Website or the Content is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of the Website, or the whole Website at our discretion. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the Website.
We balance our legitimate business interests in collecting and using your data against the reasonable expectations of privacy of the User.
ICD Brookfield Place Limited PO Box 507034
DIFC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Attention: Legal Department
You may use the Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use, including to view pages from the Website in a web browser, to download pages from the Website for caching in a web browser and to stream video files from the Website.
You may print off page(s) or extracts from the Website for your personal use.
You must not use the Website:
- for any commercial or business purposes;
- in any manner that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairs the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website;
- in any manner that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) without our express written consent; and
- to collect data for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing) or to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The Website and the Content are provided for general information purposes only. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or the Content, whether express or implied and we make no representations, warranties or guarantees that the Website, or the Content, will be up-to-date, accurate or free from errors or omissions.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your use of the Website of reliance upon the Content or information displayed on the Website.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any Content on it, or on any website linked to it.
If you are a business user, you agree that we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Intellectual Property Rights
You must not use any of the Content for commercial purposes without obtaining an express written licence from us or our licensors.
We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
Linking to the Website
You may link to the Website’s home page only (but not to any subpage) from any website you own, provided that:
- you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- you do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- the Website must not be framed on any other site; and
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Third Party Links and Resources in the Website
The Website may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. Such links are provided for information purposes only and are not endorsed by us. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and we are not liable to you for any loss or damage arising from your use of any link from the Website.