Terms & Conditions – World Cup
Terms and Conditions of Entry to World Cup 2022 at ICD Brookfield Place
Entry to ICD Brookfield Place for the World Cup 2022 event (Event) is subject to the following general terms and conditions (Terms & Conditions). These Terms & Conditions are supplemented by any terms and conditions notified at the time of making a booking for the Event (Booking & Cancellation Policy).
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion without refund or compensation to refuse entry to the Event for any reason.
- No persons under the age of 21 are allowed to enter the Event.
- Any person who is refused entry will be considered a “no show” in accordance with the Booking & Cancellation Policy.
- Photo ID must be presented if requested by Event staff.
- We reserve the right to search bags on entry and require removal of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance or prohibited items such as recording devices, alcohol or controlled/dangerous substances.
- Where a booking has been made for the Event, we reserve the right to refuse entry to any persons over and above the number of persons stated in the booking.
There is a minimum spend on tables of 5 or more persons of:
- AED 150 per person for Group Stage matches; and
- AED 300 per person for Knock-Out Stage matches.
Food & Beverage
- No food & beverage is permitted to be brought from outside the Event.
- Orders for food & beverage must be placed through the ChatFood application via the QR code available at the allocated seating. Orders for beverages may also be placed and paid for at the bar.
- ChatFood orders incur a service fee of 4% of the value of the order which will be added at the time of placing your order.
- Prices for food & beverage are as stated in the ChatFood application and are liable to change at any time.
- All food & beverage orders made through the ChatFood application must be paid for through the ChatFood application prior to leaving the Event.
- No alcohol may be removed from the Event.
- You may be required to settle your bill at the end of a match and to vacate the table. We have the right to allocate the table to booked parties.
- All food & beverages are provided by third party vendors and we take no responsibility for the availability of food & beverages and the quality of the food & beverages provided.
All attendees are to dress appropriately and respectfully and in accordance with the laws of the UAE.
Behaviour & Conduct
- All persons must conduct themselves appropriately, safely and respectfully in line with the laws of the DIFC, the federal laws of the UAE and directions of Event staff.
- We have the right to evict any persons if their behaviour is deemed disorderly or inappropriate in our sole discretion and to terminate any booking at any time. Any person removed will not be entitled to any compensation or refund.
The Event is outdoor and smoking is permitted.
- We are not liable for any death, personal injury, damage or loss suffered. You assume all risk associated with entry to the Event.
- You shall be responsible for your personal belongings at all times and we accept no liability for damage to, or loss (including theft) of, personal belongings.
- We may take photographs and videos during the Event for marketing purposes. By attending the Event, you consent to us using images or recordings in which you may be present on websites, social media or other platform in any form. In addition, these images may be shared and stored on third-party platforms.
- You acknowledge that other attendees may photograph, film or record the Event and we are not responsible for the use or publication for any such material.
Events outside our control
- We do not guarantee that all matches will be broadcast. We may exercise our discretion to cancel the broadcast of a match due to various reasons outside our control.
- We will not be liable for the cancellation of the broadcast of any match or suspension of the Event.
These Terms & Conditions may be changed at any time at the discretion of ICD Brookfield Place Limited.