Car Park Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the development known as “ICD Brookfield Place” is defined as the “Building”, ICD Brookfield Place Limited is defined as the “Owner” and all those individuals operating or who are a passenger in a vehicle within the Building are defined as a “User(s)”.
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the parking facility in the Building and by accessing the parking facility, each User acknowledges, accepts and agrees to adhere to and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Visitor paid parking spaces are located in the Basement 1 and Basement 2 levels of the Building (“Visitor Car Park”). The User must pay the parking fee specified on the tariff signage, with such fee to be paid at the automatic pay machines located in the lift lobbies.
- Tenant parking is located on Basement 3 to Basement 7 of the Building (“Tenant Car Park”). Only those Users who are registered with and authorised by the Owner to use a parking space within the Tenant Car Park may access the Tenant Car Park. Unauthorised Users must not use or seek to access any areas other than the Visitor Car Park.
- Any User who is authorised to use the Tenant Car Park, but parks a vehicle in the Visitor Car Park, is subject to the applicable Visitor Car Park tariffs under Paragraph 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
- From payment of a visitor parking ticket, there is a 15 minute grace period for the User’s vehicle to exit the car park. After the expiration of this period, standard visitor parking charges will apply.
- Users shall ensure that it is no obstruction to other vehicles, doors, entrances, firefighting, emergency exits or other zones which are not designated for parking at any time.
- Users must ensure that their vehicle is parked within one (1) parking space (i.e. inside relevant line markings). Motorbikes must be parked within designated motorbike bays.
- “Reserved” bays are strictly reserved for use by the designated User. Unauthorised Users must not park in any parking space that is reserved, allocated or designated for use by any other party. Authorised Users of “Reserved” bays must park within their designated reserved parking space.
- Users must promptly switch off vehicles and vehicles must not be left idling whilst in the parking spaces.
- Users must not leave children under the age of 18 years or pets unattended in vehicles (i.e. without an accompanying adult).
- The User shall adhere to all displayed rules and proper markings in respect of speed limits, traffic flow, ingress and egress.
- Sleeping in vehicles is prohibited.
- Tailgating is strictly prohibited when using the car park.
- The car park is monitored by 24/7 CCTV surveillance.
- Users must not cause or allow any rubbish to be placed, thrown or dropped in the car park.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Building, including within the car park and in any vehicles located in the car park at all times.
- Parking spaces can only be used for motor vehicle parking. Users are not permitted to use the car park for storage of equipment, materials, furniture or other property.
- No scooters, bicycles or skateboards are permitted to be use in the Building.
- User must not bring any vehicle into the car park which is unsafe, leaks oil/fluids or which contains inflammable, volatile, or explosive substances.
- All commercial / trade activities, unless pre-authorised by the Owner, are prohibited in the car park.
- Overnight parking is not permitted between the hours of 4:00 am to 6:00 am. An AED200 plus VAT penalty applies for any breach of this regulation.
- The User is fully responsible for their vehicle belongings in regard to any additional cleaning services agreed to be provided by any third party provider.
- Disabled parking spaces are strictly reserved for legitimate Users. Registered identity passes issued by the authorities must be displayed at all times.
- Users must obey the directions of car park staff and security personnel at all times. Users should immediately report incidents, accidents, property damage and suspicious events to the the car park staff and security personnel.
- The User is fully responsible for any damage caused to the Building or other vehicles by their use of the parking area.
- The Owner will not be held responsible for theft or damage to and/or from any vehicles within the parking areas, or the exercise of any of the Owner’s rights in accordance with applicable law or these Terms and Conditions. Vehicles must always be locked and secured when left unattended. Any vehicles parked in the facility are done so entirely at the User’s and the vehicle owner’s risk. The User and the vehicle owner releases the Owner for and agrees that the Owner will have no liability or responsibility for any loss of property or damage to the vehicle.
- Users must ensure that their vehicles are (i) registered with the relevant authorities; (ii) in roadworthy and safe operable condition; and (iii) insured for at least third party liability.
- If a User fails to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, the Owner reserves the right to, without limitation (i) deactivate and restrict access to a User’s car park access privileges at any time; or (ii) refer the violation to the relevant authorities, which may result in the offending vehicle being removed from the Building.
- Any personal data submitted by Users to the Owner shall be held pursuant to the Brookfield Data Protection Policy – https://www.brookfieldproperties.com/privacy/.
The Owner reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time at their sole discretion. Such variations shall be applicable and binding on the User from the time they are displayed at the Building.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of DIFC and the UAE applicable thereto. The User agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of DIFC courts in respect of any dispute in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the User’s use of the parking facility.
If you have any queries in regard to the content of this form, please contact Property Management for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 596 9150.